Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My wife and I have a healthy sex life. We have been trying to have a baby but she has been unable to conceive so far. What should we do? Please help us.

My wife and I have a healthy sex life. We have been trying to have a baby but she has been unable to conceive so far. What should we do? Please help us.
My wife and I have a healthy sex life. We have been trying to have a baby for the last two months, but she has been unable to conceive so far. We’d like you to guide us and suggest, if possible, opportune times or diet that will help my wife conceive.

With regular menstruation, the ovum will be released on the 14th day. It is advisable to have intercourse on alternate days between 10th and the 15th day. Ensure that your wife rests in bed for at least half an hour after intercourse. Also, both of you should get yourself examined. Advise your wife to visit a gynaecologist, and you should get your spermatic fluid test done. If pregnancy does not occur after some months of trying, then both of you should visit a sexpert

No comments:

Post a Comment