Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Is it wrong to be sexually active, if you are a widow?

Hi, 

My husband passed away 4 years back. I was totally in shock and depression for first one year. Then my friends helped me to recover from this trauma. One such friend suggested that I make a boyfriend and spend some time with him. She is married and of my age (39). 

I was shocked to hear that she has changed 3 boyfriends till date and that too younger than her. Initially, I was against all this. I loved my husband a lot and wanted to stay loyal even after his death. But my body has started feeling the need for love and sometimes I used to feel so crazy that I just wanted a man to be with me and wish he made love to me the whole night. 

I discussed about all this with my friend and told her how excited and aroused I feel sometimes. She told me that it's very normal at this age. She told me that sex drive is at peak when you are nearing your forties. I realised that what she was saying was true. 

I was craving for a man's touch. She introduced me to her friend (male) who was 12 years younger than us. He was smart, handsome and very mature. I was not ready at first to go for a movie with him. But my friend forced me and I was pushed in a dfifferent world. 

It was a world which I had never seen and experienced before. It was so amazing and new to me. I realized what I was missing in my life so far. He made me alive, he gave me the feeling and importance of my existence. Never knew what fulfilling sex can give you. He is such an amazing lover that I feel like I am flying in the heaven. The way he touches and makes love makes me go crazy....   literally. I become a mad woman when I am with him in bed, which I was never before. Life has changed me so much. I have became addictive to sex now. 

Just wanted to ask you all, if all this is normal for a woman of my age? And is it okay for a widow to enjoy all this without feeling guilty? Sometimes, I feel I am betraying my husband. I really love him, even now but when the feelings start building I am unable to control it and just flow with my boyfriend.........Is this a sin? 

Are any other women here going through the same? I would like to hear from any widow or single women here. Please help me out with my situation.......sometimes I feel so guilty about it..... 


Dear sulochana, 

What Lifewithfreedom says, l appreciate that. Our body and mind need three basic things. Food, sleep and sex. If we not give proper food, proper sleep and proper sex our body and mind go paralyzed.  There is no sin to get these three things. 

You are not stealing others possessions, you are not murdering others, you are not committing any type of crime. You are just giving proper nutrition to your body and mind, which is most essential for our smooth growth. Tell me, what will happen if you stop eating or stop sleeping? If you control your sexual urge, which is now at it's peak, you will fall ill both physically and mentally. Then how can you maintain your family? How will you bring up your daughter?

Now a days, so many women, so many couples are having sex for greater enjoyment. Nobody feels guilty or consider it a sin. So why are you? You are doing such only to meet your body hunger. So my lovely Sulochana, do not feel guilty, 

You asked if having sex with your friend will be a betrayal to your hubby? Tell me, how you feel when your daughter is happy and enjoying her life with anybody as per her choice ? Will you not feel happy with the happiness of your daughter ? Like this, if your hubby loves you a lot, will he be happy seeing you in distress ? Will he not be happy seeing you living happily, and enjoying your life?  A true hubby who loves his wife a lot must be happy seeing his wife enjoying. So my dear, do not feel you are betraying him. 

I will tell you about me. I am now 42 and l have two kids. My hubby loves me a lot and wants me to enjoy a lot.  For this, he introduced me to a guy and wee became friends. That guy is also very faithful and loyal to me. He also loves me a lot. Without the knowledge of my hubby, l had sex with that guy 4/5 times. After some days, l felt very guilty and felt that l betrayed my hubby who loves me a lot and had faith in me. So at last, l confessed all to my hubby. 

Do u know Sulochana, what was his reaction ? He said, " Today l feel myself very proud and lucky getting such a lovely and sweet wife. I love you so much. l want all the happiness comes to your feet and you enjoy everything.  From today, we both love you and will take care of you. I feel proud that you are having two guys in your life."

Dear Sulochana, since then we 3 share everything and enjoy everything. My Sex Life is unbelievable. So my suggestion to you is not to feel guilty, enjoy life, love and care for yourself first and then love your daughter.  

Thanx. 

My Wish is that you live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment