Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Is Female ejaculation is a reality or its man's fantasy?

Can a woman ejaculate like man? My husband asks me to ejaculate but I cant. He has shown some films on this subject where I saw the women ejaculating, but I always think that is the urine and not as mentioned in the theory.

I read some articles where it is mentioned that women have some gland from where the ejaculation happens. My husband arouses me a lot at G-spot (he terms it as G-spot). I also feel extremely pleasurable but cant ejaculate as he wants.
Can any woman answer this question? Even any husband having such experience with his wife please share. 

Thanks


Dear Reshmi,
It is possible to ejaculate, It is called squirting. During intercourse a fluid is secretted and it accumulate in bladder. During orgasm this fluid is ejaculated through urethra. Not through Vagina. Many women have the same things happening during the intercource but most women think it as an urge to pee. The composition of this liquid is not same as urine. It dont smell like urine, It is almost odourless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment