Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Had sex with my student. Is it right?

I am 32 yers old, married woman. My Husband is a Business Man and I am a Lecturer. I love my job and I like sex very much but because of some stress and work my Husband does not fulfill my desires. 

My problem is that I have a student  in my class who is 19 years old. He is very good In studies. He lives in my building. He stares at me and always gives me a smile. He comes to my place to clear his study doubts. He likes me very much and cares for me. 

Yesterday he proposed to me and he started to press my boobs and kissed me. One thing led to another and we had sex 3 times. 

He told me it will be in total privacy. Is it right to have sex with him? 

Please suggest your Answers.
Ankita, Dear We wont comment on morality aspect of this matter.It depends on that persons views/ values/ upbringing . means what could be  bad for one could be good for other, 

You are a woman in your early thirties and i believe that women are at their sexual peak  either in late twenties or early thirties. Having sex with your student is not good that much is clear. its a sacred relation and has to be honoured at all costs. 

   You have not made it cleared weather you have kids or what ! But if you do have and your hubby comes to know about your relations with this stud what his reaction would be? Extramarital affairs are very sweet when they begin but when the ends more often than not they leave bitter taste behind. All the prestige/ reputation of you and your family is at stake and there is often far more to loose than temporary sexual pleasure, this pleasure is a fire no matter how much you try to fight it by having it repeated sexual encounters acts as a fuel to it and it go on blazing more and more. 

   Dont know how much mature your stud is but when and if you would like to stop this he could try to blackmail you. So at least now take precautions that he wont have against you like video or audio smses / emails and photos and even when you guys talk on phone always assume that he could have been recording this unknown to you and dont talk anything too sigificant  only official 

 But if it suits your morality and if you keep this a secret you can enjoy this but always be ready to face its consequences . Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment